Agniveer Army Rally Result | Army Rally Result Declared 2023
Recruitment for the job of Agniveer in the Indian Navy, Indian Airforce, and Indian Army will take place under Recruitment 2022. According to a press release, 46000 jobs will be filled this year.
Army / Armed Forces recruiting youngsters between 17.5 to 21 years old with a minimum qualification of a class 10 pass are eligible to apply.
Read the announcement in its entirety for comprehensive specifics such as the selection method, wage scale, and other information. Agniveer Employment. Army Rally 2023 Results Are Now Available
Indian Army Agniveer Scheme 2023
Join Indian Army Rally Result 2023
|Scheme Announced : 20 June 2022|
Application Begin : 01 July 2022
Last Date for Apply Online : 30 July 2022 (Rally Wise)
|Gen / OBC / EWS : NA|
SC / ST :NA
Application Fees Details Will be Updated Soon.
|Min Age : 17.5 Years|
Max Age : 23 Years.
As on 01.10.2022
Age Relaxation as per Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Rules.
|Agniveer General Duty (GD) All Arms||Class 10th Matric with 45% Marks and Minimum 33% in Each Subject.|
|Agniveer Technical (All Arms)||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with Minimum 50% Marks in Aggregate and 40% in Each Subject. OR 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board with 1 Year ITI Course.|
|Agniveer Technical Aviation & Ammunition Examiner|
|Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper (Technical) All Arms||10+2 Intermediate in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Marks Aggregate and Minimum 50% Marks in Each Subject.|
|Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass||Class 10th High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.|
Minimum 33% in Each Subject.
|Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass||Class 8th Eight Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.|
Minimum 33% in Each Subject
|Army Agniveer Physical Fitness Test 2022|
Running 1.6 Km in 5 Min 30 Second
Pull Ups 10 Times
Running 1.6 Km in 5 Min 45 Second
Pull Ups 6-9 Times
Indian Army Benefits of Agniveer Recruitment 2023
- This Indian Army Agniveer scheme 2022-23 is open to Indian young persons between 17.5 to 23 years.
- Agneiveer will let young people to serve in the Indian Army for four years.
- After four years, those who become Agniveers would be eligible for a 10% reservation in recruitment to the Assam Rifles.
- Agniveer would be given precedence in police department recruitment in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, and other states.
- Army Agniveers would be issued with a life insurance policy of Rs. 48 lakhs for the term of their service as an Agniveer in the Indian Army.
- Annual Agniveer Leave: 30 Days, Sick Leave. Based on medical advice.
- Read the Notification for More Information and Indian Army Agniveer Benefits.